Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Change Account Picture in Windows 8

I’m not a big fan of my current account picture in Windows 8, which always shows up in the Start Screen and really annoys me. I’m not really even sure how that picture got chosen as my account picture, but for some reason I must have uploaded it when I first created a Microsoft Live account.
Anyway, in this article, I’ll show you a couple of ways you can change the account picture in Windows 8 to something more desirable. Basically, you can either do it online by logging into your Microsoft account or you can do it thru Windows 8.

Change Account Picture Online

You can easily change your profile picture for you Microsoft account by going to profile.live.com and logging in. Once you are logged in, just go ahead and click on the Change picture link under your current profile pic.
 Now you can upload a picture from your computer and then crop it using to the area you want. Click Save when you are done.

Change Account Picture in Windows 8

The other way to change the account picture is by opening the Charms bar, clicking on Settings and then clicking on Change PC Settings.
 Now you can click on Personalize if it’s not already selected and then click on Account picture. You can either click the Browse button or you can click on the Camera app icon and take a picture right from your web cam. It’ll even bring up a box that you can use to crop it and you can either click OK or retake the picture if you like.
 I have blurred myself as to not scary anyone! That’s about it. Two easy ways to change your account picture in Windows 8. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. have you try the Try the $25 tech Support 25dollarsupport for Can’t Change Date and Time in Windows 7 fix

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
trickstipsall4u.blogspot.com Webutation
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

M

ad

Contact Me

flagcounter

free counters